Monday 2 March 2015

bargain shoes.

I don't usually buy a lot of 'practical' shoes, normally when I purchase shoes they are heels that I don't really have an event for, but now I'm in a job where I have to be on my feet all day it was time to invest in a sensible pair! I'm normally quite picky with flat shoes, because I don't wear them much I like them to be versatile so I can pair them with different outfits, so I was pleasantly surprised when I went into george at ASDA....


ASDA seem to go from one extreme to the other with their footwear, it was either plain shoes with no design or features or crazy in your face patterns, but when I saw this pair tucked away something about them caught my eye. They are definitely not to the type of shoe I normally go for but there is something beautifully simple about them, the material is really good quality and they look smart but stylish with the silver buckle across the top of them.
The main selling factor for me thought had to be the comfort, I did the compulsory catwalk stroll up and down the shoe aisle and fell in love, they were 100% a pair of shoes I could see myself working in all day. I absolutely love these loafers and they can be paired up with any kind of outfit, I have worn them with jeans, a skirt and playsuit already and I think I may be popping into ASDA again to rummage through their shoes collection. Oh, and at £12 who can complain!?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment