Wednesday 11 February 2015

going short.

As some of you may have noticed over the past few weeks my hair has gotten significantly shorter! I have been debating for a while whether to get it cut into a bob or not and so for my Christmas meal I decided to go for a change, new colour and a cut! When I got to the salon though I was too chicken to do it so after having it dyed red I only got four inches taken off, which for me still felt like a huge difference at the time!

Looking in the mirror the other week though felt really unhappy with the length, it wasn't the long hair I used to have but wasn't noticeably short either, it was just a boring medium, so I rang my partners sister and decided to go for it. I went round and told her roughly how short I wanted it and within the hour I had a completely new look. I'm not going to lie it was so scary getting that much taken off, you'll see the difference in the pictures, but I absolutely love it now and am so happy I did it, I still love my long hair but this is such a statement look for me and I feel like it suits me well (even if other people don't)!


Some of the benefits have been that it's so much easier to wash now and uses much less product and I also feel more confident wearing it curly, which I never have before! 
Have any of you gone through big hair changes recently? Let me know!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment