Monday 23 February 2015

liz earle makeup.


In my last Liz Earle post I stated that I was waiting for an order I had placed with them to arrive which included some of their make-up, it came really quickly but unfortunately I have been so busy I wasn't able to write up my post straight away. I have been using it for a while now and have finally got around to writing my review so here are my thoughts on the Liz Earle make-up range!

eye pencil - £11
lash care intensifying mascara base - £10.50
lash definition smudgeproof mascara - £14.50

I normally go for black mascara and eyeliner but as it was in the sale and such a good deal I thought I would try something different and go for the brown shade instead! I don't normally wear pencil liner as it doesn't stay well on my eyelids but I wanted to give it a go anyway, it went on really easily and was a nice light brown shade, not too dark or overpowering. Unfortunately after about an hour it did start to come off but I have always had that problem with pencil liner due to the shape of my eyes (if anyone has any tips on how to make it stay please comment!).

Next I tried their 'lash care intensifying mascara base', I have never tried a product like this before although I have seen them about. You apply it just like a mascara but it is a white colour and quite thick, I put a couple of coats on each last and gave it just a few seconds to sink it before applying the 'lash definition smudge-proof mascara'. The mascara came in the brown shade too as it was part of a set but my eyelashes are quite dark so I wasn't sure whether the brown would show, I started to apply it and it gave my lashes a lovely long look to them and didn't bulk at all. I couldn't really notice that the mascara was brown instead of black but my lashes still looked gorgeous anyway!

Apart from the eyeliner I have used this makeup a lot now and it is really good quality, the mascara gives my lashes the look I always try to go for and am really happy with my purchase, especially as I got it in the sale! I will be looking online for more of their makeup range so keep an eye out for more posts!

x

(I have linked these items individually, however, I purchased them as a set)

No comments:

Post a Comment