Wednesday 4 February 2015

january in pictures.



I know I'm running a bit late as we are now in February (oh my goodness!) but I have just rounded up a few of my highlights from January so you guys can see what I have been up to over the past busy month!

I have managed to publish fourteen posts, cut off my hair, bought fifteen bath bombs, been on a road trip, started organising my makeup into a proper space, got my first glossybox, flooded out my house, had the first night out in a long time with my boy, had the first night out in along time with my girl and handed in my notice at work, wow! Here is my January in pictures....





Hope you guys have had a great start to the year, as always let me know what you have been up to and any recommendations for the up and coming months :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment