Wednesday 18 February 2015

l'oreal true match foundation.


I bought this foundation a few weeks ago and have been using it daily so I felt like it was time to do a review. I actually purchased this after hearing Victoria from inthefrow talk about it on one of her videos, she always makes really good recommendations so I know it would be a good foundation, unfortunately I wasn't able to do a match test so I looked through the various different shades and decided to go for 'C3 Rose Beige' which was the closest to my skin tone.

I always apply my foundation by putting it on to the back of my hand and then using a brush, the first thing I noticed was that it came out very runny, I was a bit worried that this would mean it didn't apply as well and would look thin and patchy but once it goes on the skin it is really thick and gives great coverage. It adds a little bit of moisture too but it takes seconds to sink in so it looks natural, doesn't leave a shine and because it is so light you almost forget you have it on!

It is my main foundation at the moment and I love using it, I would highly recommend it but there are a lot of shades to choose from so if you can, get a match test done first!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment