Friday 6 March 2015

beauty wishlist.


There are so many makeup products I want at the moment, unfortunately I am not very well off this month so I have put together a wishlist of beauty products ready for next months pay day!


Benefit 'Porefessional Primer': such a good product and one I am about to run out of! I have been using this for sooo long and absolutely love it, I did purchase the Maybelline 'baby skin' primer recently and have used that occasionally and although it is a brilliant product it isn't quite the same as this little beauty. I will buy another one as soon as I possibly can but for now I will be trying to make the last little bit go as far as it can!

Maybelline 'Big Eyes Mascara': I have become quite the little fan of Mayabelline recently and find their products are as good (if not better sometimes!) than other high end makeup brands. I am getting more into big brushes at the moment when it comes to mascaras and really like the idea of having the little brush to apply to the bottom lashes, as we all know what a mess it can be!

Jane Iredale 'Complete In Touch Highlighter': I have heard some really good things about this product and am really keen on trying it out, it comes in really cute packaging too and lets face it, we all love a bit of glow on our face.

Rimmel 'Stay Matte Pressed Powder': it's really nice when you find a foundation that hydrates your skin but sometimes it can make you look a bit shiny, I love having a matte powder to apply over the top to give me a shine free finish. I'm not too picky about pressed powders as they are only used as an overlay but having used Rimmels pressed powder before this is the one I would stick with.

Real Techniques 'Setting Brush': I do not own any Real Techniques brushes. As much as I would love to own all of them I just don't have the money to spend on new brushes all the time, that being said, you do need to replace brushes after a while so I have been looking into getting a set of new ones. I have picked out some 'own brand' ones but I think I may treat myself to this setting brush, the shape on it is perfect for getting into hard to reach areas and it can be used with powder or liquid which is a bonus.

The Pro Hygiene Collection 'Makeup Brush Cleaner': I don't buy new brushes often which is why I have to give them a really good clean! I deep clean them every so often but am quite intrigued by this makeup brush cleaner as a quick way to keep them fresh in between deep cleans as there is no better feeling than using a freshly cleaned brush!

Sally Hansen 'Airbrush Legs': this product is a lifesaver! I have been using it fro so many years and just cannot get enough of it, it covers up any imperfections on your legs and at the same time gives them a natural looking, gradual tan. We are coming into spring now and wedding season is upon us and when you suddenly remember you have to get your legs out this is such a good quick, easy solution. A really good product and probably top of my list to buy.

Let me know any beauty products that have caught your eye recently!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment