Friday 8 August 2014

elsie belle jewellery.

Recently I have been spending a bit of time strolling around Bristols' markets and have come across a beautiful jewellery stand called 'Elsie Belle'! It was founded in 2004 by Liz Fennings and they sell handmade jewellery, charms and trinkets of all different shapes and sizes and definitely have a style that would suit anyone.

Elsie Belle jewellery has been featured in a number of fashion and lifestyle publications including Vogue, Grazia, Look and Cosmopolitan and they have a range of celebrity fans too such as Holly Willoughby, Fearne Cotton, Mary Portas, Alexandra Burke, Pixie Lott and Dawn Porter! I have absolutely fallen in love with this stall and cannot stop buying jewellery from them at the moment, for me it's a lovely little treat to pick something up from there as a lot of the time when i'm in town I browse for hours but never actually find anything I want to buy. It's so disheartening coming back from a 5 hour shop with nothing to show for it but I always know I will find something at Elsie Belle to take home with me!



So far I have bought a beautiful leaf bracelet, a set of flower earrings and a gorgeous bird and birdhouse earring set and can't wait to add more to my collection, I get so many compliments on them and the fact that they are not mass produced makes them feel that little bit more special. The best thing about Elsie Belle is their excellent price, with prices ranging from £5-£20 it doesn't break the bank and means my partner can't moan at me for spending money again :D (which is brilliant because I can't seem to walk past without buying something at the moment!) 

You can find their beautiful stall at St Nick's Market in Bristol every Friday and Saturday from 10am til 5pm and they are also at the Harbourside Market in Bristol every Saturday and Sunday from 10am til 5pm. 
Elsie Belle have also informed me that they will have an exciting new website look and collection launching in the next 6 weeks at www.elsiebelle.com so keep an eye out for that and I will hopefully be doing another blog on them when that is up and running!

I would recommend this company to anyone, their jewellery is absolutely gorgeous and of such good quality, check out their online store (which has a sale on at the moment) and if your in Bristol pop over to one of their stalls and have a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment