Friday 13 February 2015

liebster award.


Today's post is the Liebster Award which was I was nominated for by Anna Louise over at annalouise-m.blogspot.co.uk , this award was designed as a away for small blogs/bloggers to get noticed and to find out a little bit more about the bloggers you follow :)


The rules are : 

1. You have to thank the person who nominated you and leave their link
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
3. Nominate between 5 and 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers 
4. Create 11 new questions for the people who you have nominated to answer 
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them



Here are my questions from Anna Louise:

1. What is your favourite colour? 

Um, it has always been a tie between red and purple, I know you're only supposed to pick one but I really wouldn't be able to decide! I love neutral colours (beige, grey, white) for most things but when I want to add a bit of colour it will be one of these.

2. What noise does a giraffe make? 

I have never, ever thought of this in my life! But if I had to think of something I would imagine it sounds quite...licky(?) because of it's tongue(?!), haha, I'm really not sure.

3. What's your favourite pudding? 

I don't eat pudding that much but if I do treat myself I like to stick with a simple one, sponge pudding! I love syrup sponge or chocolate and sometimes I will cover it with a little bit of custard too if I have an extra sweet tooth.

4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be and why? 

I have been very fortunate that I have been able to visit Japan which was one of my top places to go but, although everyone says this, I would really love to travel around America.

5. What's your favourite animal?

Penguin. Easily. If it is an animal that you can keep as a pet then Guinea pig.

6. What's your favourite candle? 

Favourite candle? Hmm, it's going to sound really boring but I love the vanilla scented candle from Morrisons, it's got a really subtle smell to it that's not too overpowering so I can leave it burning all day.

7. What's your favourite TV programme? 

I don't really watch that much TV but when I do it's The Walking Dead, I have watched every series religiously and also own them all on DVD too! If you are into zombie survival then you will love this.

8. What is your favourite season; summer, spring, autumn or winter? And why?

Summer has got to be my favourite month weather wise) you have to make the most of the very small amount of sunshine that we get in Britain), but fashion wise I love autumn when all the knits and chunky clothes start coming out, it's my favourite, and the most cosy, season :)

9. What is your favourite way to relax and De-stress? 

A nice hot bath, a glass of wine, fluffy slippers and a movie.

10. What's the best joke you know? 

Quite embarrassing but I really don't know many jokes. Now that I think about I actually don't think I know any jokes..... :S

11. If you could be any celebrity for one day who would you be and why? 

What a difficult question! I think if I could pick anyone it would be Fearne Cotton, she has an amazing style and personality but is so down to earth too, she is definitely one of my role models.

That was my Liebster award post so now I would like to nominate:

Abi Street
Katie Andrews
Danielle
Row Bow
Stephanie

For the following questions:

1. What got you into blogging?
2. If you were stuck on a island which three items would you take?
3. What is your blogging area like?
4. Where is your favourite place to visit in the UK?
5. How do you normally like to wear your hair?
6. What is your idea of a good night out or in?
7. If there was anybody famous you could spend the day with who would it be?
8. What is your favourite food?
9. What's the best gift you've ever received?
10. If you could time travel what would you do/where would you go?
11. What is one piece of clothing you cannot bring yourself to throw away (no matter how old)?


Enjoy guys! Thank-you for reading and I hope that this has given you a little bur more information about me!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment