Monday 9 February 2015

lipsy wishlist.


As you may know from a recent post I was due to be starting my new career in Lipsy, which started today! Part of my promotion role for their clothes and new lines is to wear their clothes which means for the past couple of week I have been looking online for items to fill up my working wardrobe with, these are a few of my favourite items I have picked out.


This mesh pencil skirt is so gorgeous and the mesh panel at the bottom gives it a really cute finish, it's smart enough to wear for a day outfit but could also be dressed up for an evening and being only 5"4 this is the perfect length!


chiffon cardigan - £38

I love long cardigans and I went back to this one a few time while looking through, at first I wasn't too sure about the design at the back but it really started to grow on me. The chiffon back is really quirky and I love the waterfall design, a perfect piece to finish off an outfit.


I have had my eye on this top since the day it came out! I love the cross-over front and the scoop back and think it's a simple but stylish piece that could be paired with anything; skirt, trouser, flats or heels.


stripe lace blouse - £42

Another gorgeous blouse that Lipsy have bought out is this lace striped one. I really like the lace detail at the top and the fit of it and you can also get it in cute pink too, although I think I prefer the blue, more nautical look.


Now obviously I'm not going to look as glamorous as Michelle Keegan in the top but it is still beautiful for such a simple design. It is also fitted but still loose at the same time and I adore the thin spaghetti straps, the perfect choice if trying to go from a day to night look!

Last up are these grey leggings. I own a few pairs of leggings in the same style as these and believe me, they are so comfy, I will probably invest in some smart trousers too but leggings can be so much comfier when working all day and also worn more on a day-to-day basis.


So that is my pick of my 'working wardrobe', I can't wait to start and purchase all these wonderful items and will be keeping you updated about them on here as and when I get them! Let me know if there are an items of clothing you have spotted in Lipsy that you would like me to check out or review!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment