Saturday 10 January 2015

my day to night outfit.

This weekend I have come down to Newquay for our annual family get together to see family and remember my beautiful Gran. Whenever I go away I always pack far too much so this year I thought I would be good and only bring one outfit for for each day.


This posed a dilemma as I was going out for a meal in the evening so after searching through my wardrobe I found an outfit that would be nice enough to wear out for dinner but could be dressed down for shopping and lounging in the day, so this is what I came up with! 



Leggings - River Island 
Top - New  Look
Scarf - River Island
Jacket - INGNI (bought in Kyoto )
Boots - New Look


As above 

I would love to hear if any of you have any favourite pieces of clothing that you dress up or down to go from evening to night. Leave me a comment and let me know!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment