Saturday 31 January 2015

my lbd.

Every women should have an LBD, the little black dress that can be dressed up/down worn for a meal, worn for a night out or just with tight and flats for a day outfit. It's one of those items of clothing that should always be in your wardrobe but for such a basic piece of clothing it is so hard still to find the right one! I always look for LBD's online and have never been able to find a style I like so I had never owned one until very recently when I received one as a gift.


It was the most gorgeous style and I loved the cut of it, it is a rounded neck with little sleeves and is the perfect length.  I got to wear it out for the first time last night on a girls night out and it looked amazing! I wanted to keep my look simple so I just added one little silver ring and bracelet with some statement pink shoes and I was ready to go!



(Sorry about the blurry pictures)
Dress is from BooHoo but was bought as a gift so I'm not sure about the price.
Statement fuchsia pink shoes bought from a seller on Depop for £10
Ring and bracelet both gifts


I am always on the lookout for new pieces to go out in so if anyone can recommend any good websites or any funky pieces they have seen lately let me know!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment